Before your road trip from Centennial, CO, to a nearby or far-flung body of water for a boating excursion, have your Atrium Insurance Group agent review your boat policy with you. Your excursion might trigger the need for an add-on to your policy.
Five Most Common Boat Policy Add-ons
Boat policies offer common add-ons that enhance the protection enjoyed by the policyholder. The five most common include:
- Scheduled or specialized coverage for expensive equipment like radar, GPS, computers
- Salvage cost coverage to pay for the recovery of a sunken or stranded vessel
- Consequential damage coverage to pay for major damage or total loss when a part, such as the bellows, fails
- Towing coverage to pay for towing a disabled boat to dock
- International cruising coverage provides liability coverage in international waters.
The typical boat policy features liability coverage and property damage coverage, but adding to it protects your watercraft investment.
Adding Other Watercraft
Your boat insurance policy can also cover other watercraft, such as your Seadoo, jet ski, etc. One policy can include many watercraft of various sizes and styles. Please list all the equipment you use with your boat and the other watercraft you own and provide it to your insurance agent. Your agent can add these items to your policy at a low premium cost.
Contact Atrium Insurance Group Today
Don’t embark on your next boating adventure without proper insurance coverage—Contact Atrium Insurance Group to schedule an insurance review and update your policy to cover your expedition fully. We’re happy to help the residents of Centennial, CO, better protect their watercraft investments, so phone us today.