Are you a renter in Centennial, CO? If so, we at the Atrium Insurance Group can provide the insurance coverage you need.
Why Renters Insurance?
If you are a renter, the home or apartment you rent is your home, and it needs protection. Renters’ insurance is reliable and affordable. It is a sure way to gain the peace of mind you need knowing you have coverage if you are a victim of a break-in or some other covered event.
Renters’ insurance is similar to home insurance. It protects you, your possessions, and your living arrangements. Also, it provides liability coverage, guest medical protection, and coverage for additional living expenses.
The four major areas of coverage are:
- Fire and smoke
- Water damage caused by faulty plumbing, water heater, or furnace/AC.
The following coverages are typically included in a standard renters policy:
- Personal property coverage reimburses you if your possessions are stolen or destroyed by a fire or other covered event. Items such as clothing, electronics, furniture, and other possessions will be covered. If you own collections or especially expensive items, a rider should be added to cover these items.
- Reimbursement for living expenses is covered if your rented home or apartment becomes uninhabitable. Expenses such as food and temporary housing will be covered.
- Liability protection helps to pay for medical bills, legal expenses, and other damages in the event someone gets hurt at your residence and decides to sue you.
- The guest medical coverage helps to pay for reasonable and necessary medical costs, such as x-rays or an ambulance, even if you are not at fault.
You can select how much coverage you want and how much deductible you want to pay when you purchase a renters’ insurance policy.
Reach Out To Us
If you live in the greater Centennial, CO community, contact us at the Atrium Insurance Group today for a no-obligation quote or answers to any questions you may have about renters insurance.